Saturday, August 22, 2009

Results,Task 2,EbonyModels

Hello Girls!

Tut,Tut,Tut What Happened Here? The Only Three Girls I Was Truly Proud Of This Task,Were The Top Three.Last Week,You All Blew Me Away,But It Seems You Girls Did Not Put As Much Time And Effort Into This Task As You Did For The Last.I Hope Next Task Will Have You Working Harder.pinkrocker001 Did Not Complete Her Task So She Is Disqualified.

My Top Three:

1.22butterfly22 (Task Winner) - You Really Amazed Me With Your Terrific Perfume Bottle And Clean Pose,Something That Most Hadn't Achieved In Their Sceneries.I Couldn't Have Expected More.

2.Canadalover101-Your Scenery Titled BAGS! Was Simply Terrific.I Was In Awe When I Saw Your Scenery,And I Wasn't Expecting Something That Grand.

3.EL-Girl-You Won Immunity Last Task,But I Dare Say You Didn't Need It,Because Your Scenery Was Completely Wonderful.You Thought Outside The Box And I Found That Wonderful.

Eliminated Girls:

pinkrocker001: Disqualified

pineapple102: I Found Your Task Very Quickly Done,Resulting In A Sloppy Scenery.

Remaining Girls (Top 6):

-22butterfly22

-MissHannahCox11

-Candy_Is_Sweet

-Canadalover101

-EL-Girl

-XxdiddlxX

xox

Estelle

No comments:

Post a Comment